Sunday, April 4, 2010

Maundy Thursday Gluttony





All my photos are jumbled up. This photos should have been posted before Black Saturday Brigade amf! Anyway, working in a call center for more than 4 years would make you forget the days and holidays. Last year's Christmas and New Year seems like an ordinary day, I spent my New Years eve at work FYI, though I spent my Christmas Eve at home I had to wake up early at Christmas Day to rush to the office to work. Then rush home on New Years Day to hear the family mass the morning after. Whew!
And now Lenten Season seems like an ordinary HOT weather day for most of us here. I know we have to abstain and all but to tell you honestly all my year "sacrifices" were slowly diminishing as the year passes by, I didn't went to church with my mom for the 7 last words that we usually attend to every year coz I have work. But thank goodness that I'm off every week end so I was able to join our family's Easter tradition, join the "Salubong" procession and mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment